Saturday, September 15, 2012

Try This Fun Stamping Technique!

Close To My Heart has published a new video this week called "Clearly the Best: The Swipe Hype".  It highlights the fun technique of swiping a stamp over your ink pad which will add motion and texture to your image when it is stamped on your artwork.  This works best with solid images and allows you to be even more creative when stamping!  Try this interesting technique on your next project and see why CTMH stamps are Clearly the Best!





I'm inspired by the cooler temperatures here in NC so I've been working on a few Fall greeting cards using the Avonlea paper packet from Close To My Heart.  As soon as I've finished, I'll post the pictures here.

Don't forget this Friday, 9/21 is our Scrapbooking meet up featuring a class on making your own file folder mini album.  I still have one more spot available!  Check out my Meetup.com page to register:

www.meetup.com/createdwithcare

Have a wonderful weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment