Saturday, September 22, 2012

CTMH Art Philosophy bag in Dotty For You

Do you have a Cricut?  If so, the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge is a must have!  Since I got mine, I haven't taken it out of the machine.  It has been the only cartridge that I've used in months!!  It does so many different and wonderful die cuts.  In the past, my cartridges have been have been themed oriented, so that once I've used them for the project that I bought it for, it sits collecting dust.  Which really is a waste of money.  The CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge changed that for me.  I love that it makes cute little gift boxes as well as tags, letters and seasonal shapes.  

Yesterday, I had so much fun hostessing a meet up at Atlanta Bread Company here in Asheville, NC.  I showed my guests how to make adorable mini albums out of a manilla file folder.  Check out the post about those here: File Folder Mini Album

As a thank you for coming, I made them these cute little gift bags using paper from the CTMH Dotty For You paper pack.  I cut the bag shape out at 5 1/2". Then the dimensional flower at 3".  I used the half circles that were left over from the handle cut outs and glued them under the flower as leafs.  That's it!  2 shapes cut out from this cartridge made these fun little bags.  I then filled them with mini chocolates, because chocolate is a very important part of scrapbooking!!








The Art Philosophy Cartridge also comes with 3 coordinating My Acrylix stamp sets, as well as 3 sheets of coordinating Dimensional Elements for just $99!  Click here to have this amazing collection delivered to your door:

Order the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

Or sign up to hostess an Online Gathering/Catalog Party and earn your cartridge for FREE by clicking here:

Earn FREE product!!

I hope that I've inspired you to make an easy and fun project today.  Thanks for visiting!





No comments:

Post a Comment