Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'm Moving to Lakeland, FL!

I'm so excited to share my news with you that I will be moving to Lakeland, Florida at the end of this month!  A great opportunity has come our way with regards to my husband's career, so we are stepping out on faith and heading south  I am looking forward to meeting new people  (especially paper crafters!) and putting down roots in a new place.

We have lived in Florida before, but it was many, many years ago and in different part of the state.  I know a lot has changed since then and it will be a different experience from the previous.  I have to admit I won't miss the snow and cold winters of Western North Carolina!  However, I will miss the beautiful mountains; and of course, this goes without saying, my best friend!  But, I know that friendships outlast geographical boundaries, so I know that we'll always be close.

The packing and boxing up of possessions has just begun, but we are making good progress already.  We downsized quite a bit during our previous move, so this time it is much easier.  Plus, I have to admit, I'm a bit of an organized person, so I have the original boxes of a few things still around like my Cricut and iMac! I guess I knew that we wouldn't be in our current place forever, so I kept things at the ready.

Today, I packed up my Close to my Heart products and other crafting supplies so it will be a few weeks before I am able to post any original artwork.  However, I will still post CTMH videos and specials that are going on.  I will also keep you up to date on where I am in the relocation process.  It's looking like we will be leaving Asheville the week of October 22nd.

So here is what I would love...if you are in the Lakeland, FL area and enjoy paper crafting such as scrapbooking, card making or stamping, let me hear from you!  Send me an email and let me know if you would like to get together to Create with Care!  



No comments:

Post a Comment