Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy New Idea Book!

It's here, it's here!  I just received my copies of the brand new...


 Close To My Heart Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book!  




I can't wait to share some of the wonderful and exciting new things that I discovered on it's pretty pages. You are going to absolutely love, love, love all the new papers and coordinating accessories.  Papers are just the start; CTMH is now offering fabric!  Yes, I said fabric!  The Chantilly and For Always collections have matching cotton fabric to really take your creativity into another dimension.

Here's a little sneak peek....

The delicate Chantilly collection featuring spring like shades of Champagne, Twilight, Buttercup and Cotton Candy...




Got a summer vacation to the beach planned?  Then the Surf's Up collection is just what you need to scrapbook those vacation memories.  Check out the Sorbet, Surf's Up Teal, Chocolate and Surf's Up Gold colors used in this fun paper packet...




Believe me, this is just a small taste of the fabulousness enclosed between the pages.  I hope you are just as excited as I am!  

Save the date:  FEBRUARY 1, 2013 (the first day orders may be placed)

Until that time, the current Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book is still available to order from.

Don't forget to be sure to get everything on your current wish list no later than January 31, 2013 as many of the items will be retired and are while supplies last.

Shop Now!





No comments:

Post a Comment