|Treats of Friendship stamp with Blossom paper pack|
Those that know me, know that I love anything coffee or tea! So, naturally when I saw the "Treats of Friendship" stamp set in the new Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book (you will be able to view and order starting April 1st!) from Close To My Heart I had to have it. It was the first item on my shopping list. Take a look at all the fun images...
|Treats of Friendship - Item # C1616|
The red outlined shape indicates that there is a matching Cricut cut on one of our cartridges. In this case it is Artbooking.
|Use our Shin-Han markers to color your tea and cup!|
I couldn't decide if I preferred the stamped image plain or colored in with our Shin-Han alcohol markers. What do you think?
Here's how I made the card using our new Blossom paper pack:
- Cut a 4" x 8" piece of Lagoon cardstock
- Score at 4" and fold in half for your base
- Cut a 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" square of patterned paper and adhere to the base
- Adhere a strip of Smoothie Striped Washi Tape from edge to edge
- Cut the tea bag shape on your Cricut at 3" with the Real Dial Size on.
- Stamp the steam in Desert Sand ink
- Stamp the cup in Lagoon ink
- Stamp the sentiment in Sunset ink
- Adhere with pop squares
- Embellish with Coral Reef Sequins
- Used retired Baker's Twine to add the tea bag strings
I hope you find as many wonderful uses for this stamp set as I have! Stay tuned to see the adorable tea bag holder that I've made. I will feature it in my next post.