Friday, March 21, 2014

Travel Mini Album Made with CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge

A mini album has always been a quick and easy way to document a vacation.  Close To My Heart has made it even easier by using just 2 keys on the new Artbooking cartridge for Cricut.  With your size dial set at 8 inches and your booklet opened to pages 38 & 39 you have all that you need to cut out the shapes and images that make up the adorable mini album found in the video below.  Create pockets for your vacation keepsakes and make journaling boxes to tell your personal stories and trip memories.

I thought that this project was particularly apropos as I am a travel agent for my "real job"!!  This is just the thing to organize some of the photos, boarding passes, brochures, etc. that I have boxed up at home.  No more excuses, it's time for me to get scrapbooking!







I hope that you are as inspired as I am to share your vacation memories in the form of a Travel Mini Album.




No comments:

Post a Comment