Friday, March 7, 2014

Close To My Heart Easter Pillow Box





Create with Care, Close To My Heart, Cricut, Easter, Pillow Box
CTMH Some Bunny B1446 Hostess Stamp




I'm looking forward to Spring and Easter.  Although the holiday is still a little over a month away, it is not too soon to start planning and making little treats to put in baskets or give to friends and coworkers.  

I used my Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut out this adorable pillow box.  It was super easy as the machine not only cut it out, but scored it for me as well.  I used Colonial White card stock for the box, so the stamping, paper eggs and ribbon would really stand out.  After decorating, I just had to make a few folds, glue one flap and tuck in the edges.  Voila and ta-da!

Here's what you need:



Pillow Box, page 28, 6"
Egg shape, page 57, 1 1/2" & 1 3/4"


The Some Bunny stamp set is an exclusive set just for Hostess Rewards.  When you place an order or host a gathering with sales over $150.00, you receive $25.00 in Hostess Rewards.  This stamp set is one of several that may be purchased at a very discounted price with your Hostess Rewards.  For more details, click HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment