Sunday, February 2, 2014

CTMH Balloon Ride Thank You Card


Up, up and away.  That's where this amazingly light and lovely Balloon Ride paper collection takes me!  I couldn't wait to start using it.  I started out small, so I would have something to share here, but the sky is the limit to all that you can do with it!

Here's the cute 4" x 4" thank you card that I made....


Close To My Heart Balloon Ride, Close To My Heart Thank You Card
Close To My Heart Balloon Ride Thank You Card


The featured colors of Balloon Ride are Cashmere, Colonial White, Creme Brûlée, Crystal Blue, Juniper, Saddle, Sky, and Sorbet.  Since the paper has a bit of a light and pastel feel, I choose to use Juniper card stock and ink to accent my card.

Materials used:

Balloon Ride paper pack
Juniper card stock
Colonial White card stock
Juniper Ink
Creme Brulee flower
Green and Blue Epoxy Bubbles






No comments:

Post a Comment