Thursday, July 11, 2013

Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book PREVIEW


Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book from Close To My Heart

It's almost time for the new Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book!  August 1, 2013 is the official date for the unveiling of the new products, fun papers and sparkly embellishments!  I'm so happy!  I have received my books and am ready to start taking pre-orders. 

Take a look below at the brand new paper collections:

Close To My Heart Laughing Lola
Laughing Lola
Featuring strong, dramatic colors the Laughing Lola collection is contemporary and hip.  Black, White Daisy, Laughing Lola Gold and Laughing Lola Purple are the primary colors that pop from this paper. Gypsy and Laughing Lola Blue inks also go great with this collection. The coordinating Complements Dimensional Elements features sayings such as "That was Epic".



Close To My Heart Sarita
Sarita

Sarita is bright, fun and cheerful.  Lagoon, Outdoor Denim, Colonial White, and Goldrush are strongly featured, while traces of Cotton Candy and Gypsy can be found in the background.  The Sarita Assortment of wooden shapes and embossed metal icons will add detail and dimension to any layout or project.



Close To My Heart ProPlayer
ProPlayer

Show off the accomplishments of any guy in your life with the ProPlayer collection.  Slate, Black, Pacifica, Ruby, Outdoor Denim and Whisper are the coordinating ink colors.  The special stamp sets "Maximum Power and "Tech Speak" are perfect a more masculine layout or card.



Close To My Heart Babycakes
Babycakes

Precious and playful, the Babycakes paper packet and Complements Canvas Shapes show off your baby love.  With elephants, giraffes, and alphabets this pretty paper will show off any new arrival.  It features Chocolate, Slate, Buttercup, Sunset and Colonial White.  Accent your project with Chantilly Textiles and the Babycakes Assortment of adhesive backed wood-rimmed badge buttons.




Close To My Heart Huntington
Huntington

My favorite collection, Huntington uses Barn Red, Cocoa, Champagne, Desert Sand, Autumn Terracotta, Cashmere, Olive, and Slate.  Eight different warm colors that make me want a mug of hot apple cider in the middle of July!  Please allow me a moment of poetic license when I say that I can practically smell the cinnamon when I look at this paper!  



Close To My Heart Frosted
Frosted
Different from the traditional red and green normally used, this paper packet has Frosted Grey, Frosted Turquoise, Champagne, and Colonial White.  Twilight and Whisper also coordinate perfectly.  This year send handmade holiday cards from the Frosted Cardmaking kit. Show off your winter photos with Sparkles Flourishes and Base & Bling Floral accents.

Receive your free copy of the new Autumn/Winter CTMH Idea Book with a minimum $35.00 order (before shipping and tax) during the PREVIEW period of July 12-31, 2013.  Shop here!





No comments:

Post a Comment