Friday, June 21, 2013

CTMH Tommy card "Follow your Dreams"



I just love the Close To My Heart paper packet called "Tommy".  It is a collection of all things nautical. There are anchors, world maps, pennants, oars, boats, and more.  I really liked the colors of Cranberry, Honey, Desert Sand and Outdoor Denim together.

I ordered the complete Workshops On The Go Scrapbooking Kit, along with the Tommy Complements Canvas Shapes (stickers).  The kit not only came with 14 sheets of 12 x 12 paper, it included a coordinating stamp set and two matching packets of embellishments!

The other supplies that I used are:


I used my CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the pennant shapes and the scalloped square.

If you've taken a cruise, or have one planned in the near future, this paper packet is perfect for scrapbooking the vacation memories of your sea voyage!  





No comments:

Post a Comment