Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Create With Care Website

If you haven't stopped my website, createwithcare.ctmh.com, lately, I encourage you to do so as there are are several great new Ideas and Inspirations that are sure to get you paper crafting immediately.  Learn a fun new technique such as how to "kiss with stamps" or how to make an adorable gift for your neighbor.  


Keep exploring...check out the special Patriotic Stamps that are perfect for Independence Day or view the current Stamp of the Month special that is available for only $5.00 with a $50.00 order!


Want to learn how to scrapbook digitally with ease?  Take a look at Studio J How-To for guides on photo editing and perfectly placed photos.


Looking to get some free scrapbook paper or stamps?  It's easy and you don't even have to clean your house!  You can hostess an Online Gathering and with just $150.00 in combined sales, you get $25.00 in free product for yourself!  The larger the combined sales, the more freebies for you!


Grab a cup of tea or coffee, settle in with your laptop, and view the current Close To My Heart Idea Book online. See the many projects, layouts, cards and gifts that you can make by hand.  Learn how to preserve your treasured memories with paper, inks and embellishments that are sure to delight and bring enjoyment to you and your loved ones for many years to come.


Now that your mind is filled with ideas and your fingers are itching to play with paper, it's time to do some shopping!  You will love the paper collections, coordinating inks and embellishments from Close To My Heart.  From How-To Programs to Workshops on the Go kits, you are never without inspiration.  The My Acrylix Stamp sets crisply stamp images and sentiments are designed to complement your artwork perfectly.


My favorite place to shop is the While Supplies Last page!  I ordered the My Creations Banner for only $2.75 and made the adorable home decor door hangers below with my Crop Class.  There are 8 white chipboard pennants that can be strung together to make a stylish banner.  Instead, we each made one with the initial of our first name as the main focus.  I'm going to hang mine in my cubicle at work.  Why not make this easy project for yourself?  Wouldn't this look fantastic hanging in your craft room?



Close To My Heart My Creations Banner, Close To My Heart Dream Pop
CTMH My Creations Banner as Pennant with Dream Pop paper



Here's the recipe:


I cut out the banner topper, paper swirl and letter using shapes found on my CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  The accordion rosette was made using a strip of 1" x 12" paper with a clear button glued to the top.

We had such a fun time making this project!  Get inspired and Create with Care!


Molly and Beverly from Scrapbook, Stamp & Socialize




Bobbi from Scrapbook, Stamp & Socialize

If you live in or near Jacksonville, Florida and would like to join us, please check out the Scrapbook, Stamp & Socialize calendar of events.  






No comments:

Post a Comment