Friday, August 16, 2013

What's New in Stamps from Close To My Heart

Watch the latest video from Close To My Heart; "What's New in Stamps".  You will love seeing and hearing about the improvements and additions to the My Acrylix line of stamp sets.  Contact me to schedule a time to see these and other CTMH products in person!








  • E size stamps now on two 6" x 6" carrier sheets for easy storage in your My Acrylix Organizer.
  • New Mini Stamps!  A brand new collection of single 2" x 2" stamps that are only $2.95 each!
  • Exclusive Hostess Rewards stamp sets for a limited time.  Seven sets to choose from at a special discounted price to say thank you for hostessing your own gathering (either online or in person).
  • Improved stamp sets in the already amazing Workshops On The Go kits.  The coordinating stamp set is now D size!  Even more stamps for the same price!
  • Jeanette's Stamp Archive - What's old is new!  Limited edition, hand drawn stamps from CTMH founder, Jeanette Lynton are now available in clear My Acrylix versions.

Happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment