Monday, August 20, 2012

CTMH Avonlea Workshops on the Go

This weekend I had a great time putting together 2 layouts using the new Avonlea Workshops on the Go Scrapbooking kit (Item # G1045 $29.95).  


In this layout, I followed the recipe in the kit, but added a bit of drama by substituting a few stickers from the coordinating Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes (item # X7155C $5.95).


I loved how easily everything came together in such a short time!


I still have lots of supplies left from the kit, so I made this adorable tag by cutting out the shapes on my Cricut using the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge.  Then I stamped a thank you message with a coordinating stamp that came with the collection (Item # Z1686 $99.00).

Did you make something this weekend?  I'd love to hear about it.  Share your craftiness in the comments section.



No comments:

Post a Comment