Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Gift for You Goodie Bag

To say thank you to the lovely ladies attending tomorrow evenings meet up, I've created these adorable goodie bags.  Shhh, don't tell them, it's a surprise!  This is a fun and easy project that you can do, too! Here are the supplies that I used, but they can easily be customized to suit your occasion.





Supplies:

White paper lunch bags
Close To My Heart Lucy paper packet (Item # X7149B)
CTMH Exclusive Ink in Blush (Item # Z2106)
CTMH Exclusive Ink in Sweet Leaf (Item # Z2153)
CTMH Jubilation Stamp Set (Item # D1457)
CTMH Pair a Phrase Stamp Set (Item # CC1014)

I cut out the topper and cupcake image using my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.





The goodie part of the goodie bag is up to you.  These lovely bags contain some mini chocolate candy bars to keep up our energy while we create!  If you would like additional details about this project, leave me a comment with your email and I'll send you more instructions.


No comments:

Post a Comment