Thursday, January 15, 2015

CTMH Valentines with Artfully Sent, Hopscotch, and Heartstrings

I really love the new Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart!  This makes even a novice card maker an instant expert.  There are literally hundreds of different card and envelope projects on this one cartridge!  Let me tell you about the types of cards that you can put together...

  • Pop Up Cards
  • Scene Cards
  • Swing Cards
  • Tri-Panel Cards
  • Border Cards
  • Sleeve Cards
  • Overlay Cards
  • Pocket Cards (perfect for Picture My Life scrapbooking)
  • Envelopes
  • Envelope Liners

For our Create & Take at this weekends Scrapbook, Stamp & Socialize crop I designed this adorable mini pop up Valentine.  Instead of the 7" size recommended in the accompanying booklet, I shrunk it down to 4", thus making them reminiscent of the adorable Valentines that I used to exchange in elementary school!

I wanted the outside to also pop, but with color!  So I used pieces from both the Heartstrings and Hopscotch paper collections and then added a large heart in a coordinating cardstock from the same key on the cartridge.  I used 2 mini stamps (only $2.95 each) for my sentiments.  As I know that some might wish to express friendship instead of romance, I made sure I covered both aspects of this special holiday.



Create With Care, Close To My Heart Jacksonville
Pop-Up Valentine


Just look at how cute that they are when opened!  An intricately cut heart pops up to great the recipient!  


Create With Care, Close To My Heart Jacksonville, FL
SURPRISE!!

Create With Care, Close To My Heart, Jacksonville, FL
Lovely 3-D Heart Inside!


These Valentines were so simple to cut out and put together!  If you don't yet have this cartridge, order it now and make 2015 the year of the card by creating and sending lovely handmade cards to your friends and family.  




No comments:

Post a Comment