Monday, October 20, 2014

CTMH Pathfinding Gift Boxes using Artiste Cricut Cartridge


Create with Care, CTMH For A Friend stamp
Pathfinding Gift Boxes


Due to my love of Autumn, I naturally gravitated towards the Pathfinding paper pack from Close To My Heart!  The warmth of the Olive, Autumn Terracotta, and Chocolate tones used in this paper collection really spoke to me.  I think of crackling fires, hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream and a big bowl of soup while snuggling under a blanket on a comfy sofa!  So cozy!!

Instead of a scrapbook page or card, I wanted to literally gift this paper to friends.  Using the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge, I made these super easy boxes out of this gorgeous paper.  Wouldn't this be a special touch to your Thanksgiving table?  Put one of these at each guests plate with a small favor or bag of candy tucked inside!  An easy to make takeaway shows that you pay attention to all the details!

Here's what you need:




The box can be found on page 44 of the Artiste booklet.  It is a 3D object that I cut at 4".  I used the Art Philosophy just for the Scalloped Oval (pg 52, Oval 4, 2 1/4") and Oval (pg 42, Oval 3, 2").  The stamp "A Little Something For You" coordinates with the 2" Oval.  Top off with a piece of ribbon from your stash!  I used two retired ribbons that coordinated well.




Create with Care, CTMH For A Friend stamp
Pathfinding Artiste Box with Olive Ink






Create with Care, CTMH For A Friend stamp
Pathfinding Artiste Box with Chocolate Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment