Sunday, July 13, 2014

Close To My Heart Jubilee


The vibrant colors of the Jubilee paper collection from Close To My Heart inspired me this month.  It made me think happy thoughts of summer, friendship and celebrations!  The featured shades of Cranberry, Honey and Indian Corn Blue are just so joyful!

My first project was the fun to make as well as to give, pop-up card.  This card folds absolutely flat as a pancake and fits in a 6" x 6" envelope.  Upon opening, it stands right up and shows off it's contents that include greetings and colorful dye-cuts .  Super cute!  I followed the instructions at Split Coast Stampers and modified it using items cut from the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge.



Create with Care
CTMH Jubilee Pop-Up Card


I wanted to share this paper pack with my Scrapbook, Stamp and Socialize club, so I designed a cute project to do as a "Create & Take" for a recent crop.  Again, using the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge I cut the bag, rosette and sentiment tag out.  The "Oh Happy Day" sentiment was included in one of the matching stamp sets that came with the cartridge bundle.  I topped it with a piece of Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon as a finishing touch.  



Create with Care
CTMH Jubilee Artiste Bag


Last, but not least, I used the Jubilee paper to make this adorable Pennant Frame.  I've featured the how to video on an earlier post.  It is very easy as the overlay of the frame can be cut from the CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge.  I made mine as a gift for a wonderful co-worker named Millie.  Hence the large "M" monogram in the lower left and her name spelled out on the banner in the top right corner.




Create with Care
My Creations Jubilee Penant Frame

What have you made with the Jubilee collection?  I'd love to see all the wonderful creations using this vibrant paper pack.


1 comment: