Sunday, May 4, 2014

CTMH Special for National Scrapbooking Month 2014 - Free to Be Me!

Happy National Scrapbooking Month!  I enjoy any holiday, but I must say that I especially enjoy a holiday around my favorite pastime, scrapbooking!  The best part about this holiday is that it lasts a whole month; this gives me lots of time to celebrate with friends!  

Close To My Heart wants to share in the celebration!  For this month only (May 2014), there is a special offer for you, the scrapbooker.  It's an exclusive and specially designed paper packet that includes 14 total sheets in a combination of patterned paper, cardstock and vellum for only $5.00 with your $50.00 order!


Close To My Heart Free to Be Me
Free to Be Me!


















To sweeten the celebration even more, they have made it combinable with the Stamp of the Month below, a $17.95 value that can also be added for $5.00!


You've Got A Friend - May 2014 Stamp of the Month


Look at some of the cute cards that you can make!





To share in this celebration with me, SHOP NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment