Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Close To My Heart 2014 Goals and 2013 Review


2013 has been a fantastic year for paper crafting in Jacksonville!  I have made so many great new friends since I moved here and started my endeavor with Close To My Heart.  What started out as a small group with 3 attendees at the first meeting has grown and blossomed to include 65 other paper crafters from NE Florida.  Here are some of the incredible things that have happened...


  • I started the year not knowing anyone in the area and now have met so many wonderful women that share my love of scrapbooking, stamping and card making!
  • 3 members of Scrapbook, Stamp & Socialize have grown to 65!
  • Once a month meetings at my apartment clubhouse have turned into twice a month meetings at 2 different Jacksonville area libraries!

2014 is definitely going to continue on this upwardly moving path!  I have so many plans in the works.  Here are a few of my goals...

  • I would love to sign up other Close To My Heart consultants in the area to build a team in and around Jacksonville.  Please contact me if you would like to learn more about the training that I will provide as well as great the income and friendship potential!
  • More workshops!!  Our group loves to make cards and do workshops together.  I want to have at least 1 per quarter.
  • More blog posts of my artwork.
  • More personal scrapbooking!

I'm looking forward to a creative 2014!  I love the new 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book and can't wait to share the new patterns and project with you throughout the upcoming year.

I wish you a peaceful, joyful, and happy new year filled with paper, ink, glitter and glue!






No comments:

Post a Comment