Friday, May 17, 2013

CTMH Treat Tubes with Dream Pop Accents

Close To My Heart Treat Tubes with Dream Pop Accents
Close To My Heart Treat Tubes with Dream Pop accents


Personalize your next gathering with the adorable (and food safe) Treat Tubes from Close To My Heart.  Are you celebrating a wedding, a birthday or having a summer barbecue?  These 4 3/4" x 1" My Creations Clear Treat Tubes are the perfect party favor.  Fill them with colorful candy or snacks and use them as place settings.  Or send your guests home with a customized souvenir of your party.

I used the colorful Dream Pop paper packet to accent my tube.  I cut a 4" x 2" strip of the multicolored patterned paper to wrap around the container.  I used my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out 4 shapes.  A 2" scalloped circle in solid cardstock, then I cut a 1 3/4" scalloped circle, a 1" star and a 1" circle in white cardstock.  

I used stamps that came with the Art Philosophy collection to stamp the congratulations sentiment in Lagoon Ink, the star in Honey Ink and then used a button stamp from the "Just For You" stamp set in Gypsy Ink for the topper.  I tied the tag on with Baker's Twine from the Paradise Assortment and clipped the star (accented with a Pink Glitter Gem) on with a Mini Clothes Pin.


Here are some fun ways that you can use your Treat Tubes:


  • BEACH PARTY - Fill them with shells and sand, decorate, with Surf's Up paper and accessories then tie on an invitation to a beach party!
  • WEDDING - Fill them with rice or bird seed, decorate with For Alway's paper and attach the monogram of the bride and groom.  Give to wedding guests to shower the newlyweds as they leave on their honeymoon.
  • KID'S PARTY FAVORS - Fill with colorful candies, decorate with Later Sk8r or Claire paper and give as favors to guests.
  • FOR THE GARDENER - Fill with flower seeds, decorate with Buzz and Bumble paper and tie to a small trowel. Give to your favorite gardener.
  • BABY SHOWER - Fill with pastel mints, decorate with Chantilly paper and give as favors.


These are just a few ideas that I came up with to show the versatility of these containers.  I'm sure you can come up with many more.  At less than a dollar each, these Treat Tubes are an affordable way to customize your next party or a special gift.

Tell me your how you would use your Treat Tubes in the comment section below.




1 comment: