Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CTMH Dream Pop Sneak Peak!!

May is National Scrapbooking Month!  In celebration of this annual event, Close To My Heart
is offering a yet unannounced special promotion that involves this amazing paper packet called "Dream Pop".  See it here first!!  The colors are juicy and rich and from what I've heard  the card stock actually has gloss and texture!  How amazing is that??!! 

Sorry about all the exclamation points, but I'm so excited about this!!

This collection is going to be absolutely perfect for your spring and summer projects.  I see  gorgeous scrapbook layouts of friends and family just jumping off of these papers.  The oranges and pinks would be perfect for sunset photos on the beach.  Can you see them now?  The teals and greens would be an awesome backdrop for pictures of spring flowers and outdoor nature scenery.  

As soon as I hear about the details of the promotion, I will post it here on my blog so you can be sure to take advantage of the special offer.  Stay tuned!



Close to my Heart Dream Pop



Close To My Heart Dream Pop

Happy first day of Spring everyone!

UPDATE:  Check out my CTMH Dream Pop Details post for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment