Sunday, November 4, 2012

An Update From Florida

Happy November, dear friends!  I hope that you have kicked off the holiday season in a wonderful way.  I've noticed that Christmas decorations are starting to appear at the mall and holiday music is being played all around.  I'm getting into the spirit and working on making Christmas cards using my Pear &  Partridge paper collection from CTMH.

On a personal note, we have started looking for jobs here in Florida.  We feel that the Tampa area may best suit our needs right now, so have applied there first.  We have interviews scheduled over the week ahead and have high hopes for quick placements.  

We have our business suits pressed, new haircuts and our resumes updated.  Wish us luck!

I'll post again soon with news as it happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment