Monday, August 13, 2012

CKC Charlotte 2012



You may have noticed that I love to scrapbook!  So this Saturday was a really exciting day for me when I attended CKC (Creating Keepsakes Convention) in Charlotte, NC.  My best friend Jennifer and I drove down for the day and had a wonderful time.  We met lots of great people that shared a mutual love for the art and had a great time shopping at the vendor fair.  We took three classes and learned lots of new techniques to try out with future projects.

Speaking of future projects...I received my Workshop on the Go (WOTG) kit from Close To My Heart in the gorgeous Avonlea pattern.  I'll be making up the 2 two-page layouts and posting them here for you to see.  Watch for the pictures in the next few days.  

I've also made plans for a group gathering to do a "create and take" project of a beautiful holiday gift tag.  Save the date of Friday, August 31st to meet up here in Asheville, NC to do this fun project using the new CTMH Pear & Partridge paper collection.

I'll post the details on where we will meet and and how you can RSVP for this get together by the end of the week.  Stay tuned....!



No comments:

Post a Comment