Friday, August 21, 2015

Say Hello to Zoe from Close To My Heart!

Hello, Zoe...Hello, Gorgeous!!


Create with Care


The new Annual Inspirations Idea Book will go live on September 1, 2015.  To get everyone excited and to start the fun, Close To My Heart has released the first paper collection, Zoe, for immediate sale!  I am in love with this paper! The featured colors in the palette are Canary, Glacier, Slate, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, Whisper and White Daisy.  Honestly, the Sorbet really spoke to me.  It just popped out of the pack and became the focus of these cards for me.


Create with Care



I pulled in the Slate and Sweet Leaf as accents when I stamped my sentiment, but again, Sorbet became the focal color as I used it to stamp the frame outline as you can see in the photo below.


Create with Care


I cut the flowers and frame from the Close To My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.  The sentiments came from one of the three coordinating stamp sets.

I used Oceanside and Coral Reef sequins to add a bit of accent and embellishment.  I love how the sequins mimic the dots on the paper!

Please get this paper pack asap!  You will love its brightness and cheeriness and I know it will inspire you as it has me.





No comments:

Post a Comment