Why should you join the Close To My Heart Consultant family? We’ll give you ten good reasons:
1. You work with beautiful products that practically sell themselves. With unique papers, Cricut® cartridges, and exclusive stamps, our products will keep your memory keeping on-trend and downright fun. To make matters even sweeter, when you’re a Consultant you get these products at a great discount—and who doesn’t love a discount on beautiful products? The toughest part of your job will be trying to resist purchasing the whole idea book in one order!
2. You make friends that will last a lifetime. No doubt about it, the people you meet as a Close To My Heart Consultant will change your life. Ask any Consultant—the trust, love, and unity you feel when you’re a Consultant is reason enough to join today. Your new community of friends, business partners, and mentors will be an incredible support to you throughout your journey. Close To My Heart will become your second family, and when you’ve got family, you’ve got everything you need.
3. Your job is literally a work of art. With a job where you work with art every day, you’ll be living the dream! You’ll have a great outlet for sharing your artwork, your business supplies will include paper and stamps, and you’ll teach what you’re passionate about. This isn’t your everyday business; you make money by doing what you love!
4. We’ve got your back. Throughout your entire journey with Close To My Heart, we at the corporate office stand ready and willing to help. You’ll have access to every form, flyer, and newsletter you need. With an entire online library of training videos, business classes at almost every event, and a Consultant Services department dedicated just to helping you, you’ll always know you have a place to bring your questions. And your Team members (and even other Consultants you haven’t met yet) will also always be there to answer your questions, calm your concerns, or simply lend a listening ear.
5. You’ll become the business guru you always knew you could be. You’ll gain some serious muscle as you work on building your business—business muscle, that is. A lot of your experience will come through fun travel and trainings with people you love to be around. You’ll have plenty of opportunities for “work” that will usually feel a lot more like play!
6. You can rest easy knowing your business is built on a solid foundation. Not only will you find stability in taking control of your own career, but you can rest easy knowing Close To My Heart has unmatched longevity and stability. Our Founder & CEO, Jeanette Lynton, has been in the papercrafting business for over 30 years—that’s a lot of business savvy! Even cooler: Close To My Heart functions free of debt.
7. We throw pretty amazing parties and you’re always invited. We do ‘em big, we do ‘em small, but all of them are fantastic! From annual Conventions to regional events across the globe, there is always something happening with Close To My Heart. These events offer countless perks, such as business training, product training, creative sessions, networking opportunities, and TONS of fun.
8. Sticky Boy. Enough said. Come meet the world’s number one expert on clear, sticky, and sassy, the one and only Sticky Boy. You can’t help but fall in love with him immediately. Plus, if you attend Convention, you’ll have the chance to get your very own Sticky Boy to keep!
9. You have the chance to travel to exotic lands across the globe. Who wants to go to the Caribbean on us? How about Hawaii? Central America? Abu Dhabi? If you work hard, we’ll make sure you’ll play hard. Guaranteed.
10. You get a free shoulder tote if you sign up this month! Yes, that’s right—the adorable, trendy shoulder tote is yours when you join in the fun. Better yet, joining this month gives you the opportunity to earn its magnificent matching organization piece: the rolling tote! Could there be a better way to get your business in order right from the beginning?
You see, when it comes to business opportunities, it doesn’t get much better than Close To My Heart. Get in touch today to join the family! I can’t wait to meet you.
When you take a photograph you are documenting a brief moment in time that can be used to continually tell a story to current and future generations of your family. Let me show you how to preserve your treasured memories with paper, inks and embellishments that will delight and bring enjoyment to you and your loved ones for many years to come.
You choose either an individual or group setting to learn how to “Create with Care” beautifully designed and lasting scrapbooking pages, personalized cards, gifts or home décor items using easy to coordinate products from Close To My Heart.
My name is Karen Care’ and I’d love to share my joy of paper crafting with you! Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.