Friday, August 1, 2014

CTMH Jubilee Card




Create with Care
CTMH Jubilee

The Jubilee paper pack from Close To My Heart reminded me of a warm and welcoming patchwork quilt and inspired me to create this card. I used Colonial White cardstock as my base.  The colors were so warm and wonderful I didn't want to use a stark white background.

Kraft Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Red Gingham paper - 3 3/4" x 1 1/2"
Blue paper - 3 1/2' x 1 1/2"
Green bandana paper - 2" x 2 1/4"
Yellow doily paper - 2 1/4" x 1 1/2"

I wrapped and tied Cranberry Bakers Twine around the Kraft card stock before adhering it to the base and accented with 3 mixed sizes of red buttons threaded with the same bakers twine.

My sentiment came from the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge.  The shape, the stamp, and the matching chipboard shape are all sized at 2" and layer over each other to pop off the card

I hope that this card makes you think of your sweet grandmother, a favorite quilt, and a warm hug!





No comments:

Post a Comment