Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Earn FREE Close To My Heart Product





"If it's free, it's for me!" 

I just love that saying!  Since I don't know anyone that doesn't like free, I want to share with my fellow paper crafters and lovers of Close To My Heart products, how to get your free supplies.

First off, you don't need to host a gathering in your home to qualify.  Gatherings can be electronic nowadays.  If you and a group of your friends and family want to place individual orders, the best way to do it is by setting up an online gathering with me.  I set up a fun group name like Sandy's Scrapbook Group on my website that is valid for a short period of time.  You let all your friends know to join your group when they order and all their totals are pooled towards Hostess Rewards.  If your group reaches a minimum of $150.00 in qualifying sales, you've just earned $25.00 in free product!  I know, it's super easy!!  You can either share the goodies among those that order, or keep them for yourself as the organizer.

If you want to splurge a bit on all the new products coming available in the Spring/Summer Idea Book and you are doing your own individual order of at least $150.00, let me know ahead of time.  I will set you up as your own gathering, which also qualifies for Hostess Rewards!  It's like a gift with purchase!

If you achieve the next level of $250.00 in qualifying sales, then your free product credit is $40.00!  Not only that, but you also get to pick one item out of the Idea Book for 50% off!!  
Cricut Collection, anyone??!

Click HERE for the chart to see what you can earn.

So don't say that you can't get anything for free anymore!  I'm here to prove otherwise.

What are you waiting for?  CONTACT ME now to set up your gathering!








No comments:

Post a Comment